Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm starting to get the hang of it!

Not long after I blogged about my bread story, I made it! I followed PS's advice and viola! It's crunchy instead of hard, and the texture inside was nice to chew too. Both my girls gave their thumbs up, and kept getting several helpings at one go. 


What did I do this time? Well, it's based on the 2nd batch of dough that I made, but this time I expedited the 2nd part and prevented the flour from getting into the filling or inside of the dough, as advised by PS. Thanks a lot, pal! :)

The only downside to this was that it would not be as cruncy or nice to chew the following day. Baking it for 10 minutes solved the problem, but still it couldn't last very long. So I still couldn't bring to office for my breakfast. Maybe I should get the bread machine after all....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails