Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An Essential Blogging Tool?

It's a peaceful Sunday afternoon. Both the kids were sleeping, so guess what I was thinking of doing? Yes, blogging! It's been ages since I last blogged, and this seemed to be a very good timing.

While I was engrossed with my blogs, suddenly I heard my little baby crying. Ah, she could never sleep long. Her Jie Jie was still in deep slumberland, but she's up already! I quickly changed her diapers and played with her for awhile. Then, I remembered I just bought this new tool, but haven't let her tried it yet.

I quickly sliced some pear, and put them into it before letting her suck on it. Not long later, I have about 30 minutes of blissful blogging before she started losing her patience! Aha, but that's more than I could ask for :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails