Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Birthday Blessings

 Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make my life so happy in so many ways, 
Sometimes, I forget to tell them how much I really do appreciate them for being an important part of my life, 
But this year's birthday made me realise that I'll not be where I am today if not because of you, 

Yes, my dearest family and friends, THANK YOU just for being here for ME!

Beautiful roses from the beautiful people in my life

This birthday, I'm blessed to have a new member joining our family. My sister-in-law was scheduled for a C-Section on my birthday, but the little baby couldn't wait and decided to come out 6 minutes earlier! I guess she's too excited to celebrate birthday with me as well :)

This birthday, it's all the more special because not in my wildest dream, I ever expect to hit a jackpot! It was like a dream come true when I win my very first trip right on the eve of my birthday. Remember how it all started? Yes, initially, I was just sharing about my healing journey. Then, I found myself doing the business and in just 3 months, I've won a trip to Japan! Wow, just by sharing and spreading some love around, Naturally Plus has rewarded me with a free trip to visit the Izumio factory, etc. I'm elated! Oh yes, I won't say it's easy, but it's definitely very real and doable. And I am forever grateful to my mentor and friend who's always been there to guide me and motivate me. And not to mention all my wonderful leaders up there too! Do contact me if you want to join us in this Health Mission and Opportunity to reach out to more people out there.

A very special cake that not only looks awesome but also tastes superb

It's been a tradition in my group to celebrate birthdays together. This year is no exception, but this year it was more overwhelming. I've been spoilt rotten with half a dozen of yummy cakes, an assortment of my favourite chocolates, a nice pen with my name carved on it, and lots of yummy treats from the special people in my life. I've been pampered by my friends and colleagues who've organised lunch treats and gatherings to celebrate with me throughout the week. I feel very blessed and cherished indeed! Thank you for being a part of my life, you've really made my day. And I'm most touched with the beautiful cards, notes and messages, they are just sooo sweet and thoughtful, which made my day all the more special.

Not to forget my dearest family who's always been there for me, not only in times of needs or comfort but also in my most happiest moment, I know I can just come to you anytime, and I will get your utmost support no matter what. Thank you so much for being such a BIG part of my life, I'm so glad I have you all whom I can proudly called my own.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails